Friday, July 16, 2010

Last minute!

Hi everyone,
The wedding is a week from tomorrow! This means that Scotty and I have just a few more days until we fly to Wisconsin and the fun begins. We'll be out at the farm most of Thursday and Friday if anyone wants to come and help!
Since the wedding is less than ten days away, I've been checking weather.com multiple times daily and am not liking what I see. There's no way there will be scattered thunderstorms for six days straight, right? Right? Everybody think dry thoughts!
Everything is about as ready as it's going to get. Remember, our wedding will be casual. There's no itinerary and we haven't assigned all of our families with jobs to do during the reception. I'm hoping this means everything will flow naturally and not that I'll be freaking out the whole time.
I can't remember the last day that I wasn't talking wedding details. I'm excited that it's so close, but I can feel myself getting nervous. I had terrible dreams for awhile where I would have ten minutes to get ready for the ceremony and my shoes would be missing and I didn't have time to shower and there were no decorations. My mom dreamed that I vanished out of my dress on the way to the aisle. I have a feeling these dreams are my subconscious reminding me how much thought I've put into this and how it is a really big day.
But I don't want to get caught up in making everything perfect. It's not going to be. It could rain the whole time for all I know. But the important thing is Scotty and I are getting married, and all the people we care about are going to be around us, and that that's going to be really, really amazing. So for the next week, I'm going to focus on that. Whatever happens, we'll be happy. If it rains, we'll just be happy and wet. See you so soon!

Love,
Becky

P.S.--If you misplaced the invitation, here are the directions again from 151:

Take the exit for Mineral Point (Hwy. 23)
Continue down Highway 23 for 2 miles.
Turn left at Commerce St.
Turn left at Highway 23/39/E. Follow for 9 Miles.
Turn Right at County Highway G.
Turn right at O’Neil Rd.
The farm is the first driveway on the left. 17539 O’Neil Road, Mineral Point, WI

We'll have a sign up on the corner of 23 and G, and flowers at the bottom of the driveway. Come up the driveway and park on the right, the field will be mowed there below the barn. If that's full, you can park on the side of O'Neil Rd. below the driveway.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete